ML6 is a team of machine learning experts on a mission to empower leading businesses with intelligent technology.
According to Deloitte Fast 50 ranking 2018, ML6 is the fastest growing AI company in Belgium. ML6 focuses on building and implementing tailored self-learning systems from A to Z for its customers, by applying the latest advancements in academic research and innovation to its customer’s challenges.
We are trusted by global leaders in a.o. Manufacturing, Retail, Banking, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Business services and Logistics. We have a close partnership with Google Cloud Platform. As a certified Google Cloud Premier Partner, we mainly use Google Cloud solutions for our machine learning applications. Through our offices in Belgium, The Netherlands, United Kingdom and Germany we service customers across Europe with the best that ML has to offer.
ML6 is seen as a strategic innovation partner by many of its customers for its capability of delivering:
- End-to-end smart solutions
- Custom machine learning projects
- AI and Data Strategy Workshops
- Training in machine learning, Google Cloud Platform, Tensorflow, Pytorch & Apache Beam
- Co-creation tracks
- ML Research-as-a-service
Contact us for your next moonshot idea. We build, we innovate, with passion.
People are our main asset. Everyone at ML6 is committed to unleash the power of your data with its expertise in AI and their pragmatic approach. Reach out to any of us to discuss your next moonshot idea!
Meet some of our people:
One of the main priorities of ML6 is our continuous commitment and premium service level to our partners and clients. Everything we do, is to make our customers thrive in today’s challenging landscape, using the best tools available.
- Think big, Start small – Doing frequent ML workshops and scaling these to bigger projects, we know how to work lean. Machine learning projects are typically ambitious, but working step by step works.
- ML6 Framework – Data/ML projects have a recurring set of technical steps. We always start from our internal framework and selected set of principles & technologies to accelerate projects.
- Research Community – We commit ourselves to work with State of the Art ML. We have internal reading groups, discussing papers from top conferences, and our team members are active contributors to the Data Science community.
- Iterative – Doing frequent moonshot projects with our customers, we believe there is no fixed plan to achieve greatness. However, by using a framework which allows testing and improving models and visualisations the end goal can be achieved.
- Ownership – Customers remains owner of all data & developed models. We provide white-box solutions with managed (as-a-service) capability.
- Security – We rely on Google for data processing and adhere to security best practices and provide additional audit reporting.
Come visit us at our offices:
Belgium, Ghent: the 4th floor of the easily accessible MG Business Center Station Gent (Esplanade Oscar Van De Voorde 1, 9000 Gent). Our office is very accessible by public transport (nearby Gent-Sint-Pieters) or by car (underground parking via Sint-Denijslaan).
Belgium, Brussels: Our office at Brussels’ digital flagship DigitYser, ( Boulevard d’Anvers 40, 1000 Brussels) is located near the Brussels North business district and train station and is easily accessible by public transport and car.
The Netherlands, Amsterdam: Wework Weteringschans (Weteringschans 165C, 1017XD Amsterdam) is located in the city center of Amsterdam and is easily accessible by public transport. The metro stops in front of our building and is just at two stops distant from Amsterdam Central Station and three stops from Amsterdam Zuid Station.
Germany, Berlin: Our office at Factory Berlin, (Rheinsberger Str. 76/77, 10115 Berlin, ) is located in the Mitte District and is easily accessible by public transport.
United Kingdom, London: Wework (1 Poultry, London EC2R 8EJ) is located in the city of London and easily accessible by public transport.
We are more than happy to welcome you with a coffee, discuss the latest trends in machine learning and see how we can help your business thrive using state of the art technology.